LOOKING FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURES? (click above)
Seeking Online Learning? (scroll down)
Bringing You the Power of Nature Anytime, Anywhere. From free content to fee-based expert courses, I’m constantly expanding my online presence to best serve you. Read on to learn about current and past online courses.
Bird Migration: An Epic Journey
Ever wonder how millions of birds successfully prepare for and survive one of the most amazing feats of nature year after year? BIRD MIGRATION is truly Epic Journey. In this new course you’ll get the following:
- Live, interactive sessions with Dan & your classmates
- Personalized connection with an expert naturalist and birder
- True Stories of Migration that will expand your mind and awareness.
- Anytime Access to recordings of our live sessions.
- Exclusive content on a dedicated course page.
- Optional Assignments & Challenges that will push you further.
Come join Dan as he shares his passion and knowledge about the feats, perils and fascinating facts regarding bird migration. This course involves both online and interactive learning. Join weekly sessions live (via Zoom) and/or watch the recordings at your leisure.
- Dates: Wednesday’s – October, 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th (2020)
- Times: Live sessions run from 7:30-8:45pm EST
- Access: Registered students access a course page with bonus materials
- Tuition: $149
Talking with Birds
Stay Tuned: New Sessions of Talking With Birds Coming Soon!
This 4-week online journey focuses on how to understand and communicate with birds. Experience unique, interesting and engaging lessons with bird language expert, Dan Gardoqui. Each week, Dan shares content, stories, tips as well as provide guidance, challenges and assignments (optional) to your “flock.”
“Learn A Bird” – YouTube Series
- “LEARN A BIRD” is a popular series on my YouTube channel. These short, informative videos focus on common birds in North America. I mimic the birds, show you what they look like in a bird book and tell you little-known secrets. IF you like it, be sure to subscribe!
- BIRD LANGUAGE: A 3-PART WEBINAR w/ AUDUBON – This FREE series with Audubon California covers the following topics: “What is Bird Language?,” “How to do a Bird Sit,” “The Five Voices of Birds,” “Six Ways to Spot Trouble,” and “Mimicry: A Tutorial on Bird Whistling.”