Can you imagine surviving the entire winter outdoors? What would it would be like to have no fridge, pantry or heat? In COLD SURVIVORS, Dan will share all about the amazing adaptations that help animals make it through winter. From moose to weasels, fish to frogs and much more – you’ll be amazed at the amazing natural world right outside your door.
- Live, interactive sessions with Dan & your classmates
- Personalized connection with an expert naturalist and ecologist
- True Stories of Winter Survival that bring you closer to wildlife
- Anytime Access to recordings of our live sessions.
- Exclusive content on a dedicated course page.
- Optional Assignments & Challenges to push you further.
- Dates: Wednesday evenings – January 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th, 2023
- Times: Live sessions run from 7:00-8:30pm (eastern)
- Access: Registered students access a course page with bonus materials
- Tuition: $149 (ON SALE – 20% OFF – THROUGH DECEMBER 31st)