Online Content & Courses
Bringing You the Power of Nature Anytime, Anywhere. From free content to fee-based expert courses, I’m constantly expanding my online presence to best serve you.
TALKING WITH BIRDS
This 4-week online journey focused on how to understand and communicate with birds. “Flock” size is limited to ensure personal attention and mentoring from bird language expert, Dan Gardoqui. Each week, Dan will share content, stories, tips as well as provide guidance, challenges and assignments (optional) to your “flock.”
- Frequency/Duration: 4 Weekly Sessions for 75 mins each
- Timing: 7:30-8:45pm (Eastern) for “East Coast Flocks” OR 7-8:15pm (Pacific) for “West Coast Flocks” (night of the week TBD)
- Platform: Sessions will take place via Zoom
- Fee: $149 per person
- EAST COAST: Spring Flock: May 12th (completed)
- WEST COAST: Spring Flock: June 4, 11, 18 & 25th (completed)
- EAST COAST: Summer Flock: June 16, 23, 30 & July 7th (in progress)
- “LEARN A BIRD SERIES” – Check out this popular series on my YouTube channel. These short, informative videos focus on common birds in North America. I mimic the birds, show you what they look like in a bird book and tell you little-known secrets. IF you like it, be sure to subscribe!
- BIRD LANGUAGE: A 3-PART WEBINAR w/ AUDUBON – This FREE series with Audubon California covers the following topics: “What is Bird Language?,” “How to do a Bird Sit,” “The Five Voices of Birds,” “Six Ways to Spot Trouble,” and “Mimicry: A Tutorial on Bird Whistling.”
I’m here to serve as YOUR Guide on YOUR journey.
As an entrepreneur, experienced leader and practiced mentor, I’ve amassed a variety of helpful skills that guide you or your business to success. My specialty areas include:
- NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP – From nitty-gritty admin skills to big picture organizational visioning, I bring 20 years experience and my curiosity to explore the possibilities within your organization.
- PERSONAL MENTORING – My mentoring style is straight-forward, goal-driven, practical, no bull*%#! and rooted-in-nature…all with a healthy dose of playful humor and compassion. How would you benefit from a one-on-one mentoring relationship?
Together, let’s find pathways to sustainable growth and success while identifying under-utilized resources in your organizational ecosystem. Curious? Click the button below to schedule a 20-minute consultation call today and let’s dig into some of your challenges.
Strengthen the connections in your organization through meaningful time in nature. Custom training will yield measurable results with your team.
- EXECUTIVE / LEADERSHIP RETREATS – how could spending an afternoon, day or weekend together guided by a skilled consultant improve your effectiveness?
- NATURE-CONNECTION 101 – spend a half-day practicing routines that will increase the health & well-being of your staff, board or volunteers. Bring Nature Rx into your life this year.
Some of my prior training clients include: Timberland, Inc., Public & Private school teachers, National Audubon, University of New Hampshire, the Boston Museum of Science and the Seacoast Science Center. I offer half, full and multi-day training options. Want to learn more? Schedule a free 20-minute consultation on my Contact page.
Workshops: Nature Walks, Talks & More…
Could your community benefit from an engaging, lively public speaker and workshop leader? I truly enjoy finding ways to inspire and motivate teams and crowds of all ages and sizes. Some specialty topics include:
- Nature Rx
- Bird Language
- Wildlife Tracking
- Creating a Nature-Rich Culture
I offer short talks, storytelling and walk-shops as well as traditional workshops (half, full or multi-day). Got an idea for how I can work with your community? Schedule a free 20-minute consultation on my Contact page.
How This Works…
Ready to Get to Work? Step #1 is to goto the contact page, share your info and click the boxes that interest you. I’ll be in touch shortly to get going!
On the Fence? IF you’re not 100% sure about hiring Lead with Nature, schedule a free, 20-minute consultation call here to learn if we’re a good fit.