NOTE: This is an online course – you can attend live or watch recordings afterwards.
Footprints in the forest. Trails of tracks in fields. Winter in the temperate regions brings snow and reveals the amazing diversity of wildlife that share our world with us daily. Tracking Wildlife in Winter is specifically designed to help you learn how to decipher the tracks, trails and sign of wildlife in winter and to bring you knowledge of and connection to the nearby natural world.
- Live, interactive sessions with Dan & your classmates
- Personalized connection with an expert naturalist and ecologist
- True Stories of Winter Survival that bring you closer to wildlife
- Anytime Access to recordings of our live sessions.
- Exclusive content on a dedicated course page.
- Optional Assignments & Challenges that will push you further.
This 4-week, online course is a deep dive into the skills, techniques, stories, science and art of winter wildlife tracking. You can join live on Wednesday evenings OR watch the recordings at your own leisure anytime.
Class size is limited to ensure attention and mentoring from certified wildlife tracker and expert naturalist Dan Gardoqui. Each session will include: new content and stories; student updates; and guidance, challenges and assignments (optional) for the class.