Footprints in the forest. Long, winding trails of tracks in fields. Winter in the temperate regions brings snow…and snow reveals the amazing diversity of wildlife that we share the world with every day. Tracking Wildlife in Winter is specifically designed to help you learn how to decipher the tracks, trails and sign of wildlife in winter and to bring you knowledge of and connection to the nearby natural world.
- Live, interactive sessions with Dan & your classmates
- Weekly connection with an expert naturalist, ecologist and certified tracker
- True Stories of Winter Survival that bring you closer to wildlife
- Anytime Access to recordings of our live sessions.
- Exclusive content on a dedicated course page.
- Optional Assignments & Challenges that will push you further.
This 4-week, online course is a deep dive into the skills, techniques, stories, science and art of winter wildlife tracking. You can join live classes on Wednesday evenings OR watch the recordings at your own leisure anytime.
Each session will include: new content and stories; student updates; and guidance, challenges and assignments (optional) for the class.