A set of animal footprints in the forest….the long, winding trails of wildlife in a snowy field. Winter in the temperate regions brings snow…and snow reveals the amazing diversity of wildlife that we share the world with every day. Tracking Wildlife in Winter is an online course specifically designed to help you learn how to decipher the tracks, trails and sign of wildlife in winter and to bring you knowledge of and connection to the nearby natural world.
- Live, interactive sessions with Dan & your classmates (join live or watch water)
- Weekly connection with a seasoned naturalist, ecologist and certified tracker
- True Stories of Winter Survival that bring you closer to wildlife
- Anytime Access to recordings of our live sessions.
- Exclusive content on a dedicated course page.
- Optional Assignments & Challenges that will push you further.
This 4-week, online course is a deep dive into the skills, techniques, stories, science and art of winter wildlife tracking. You can join live classes OR watch the recordings at your own leisure anytime.
Each session will include: new content and stories; student updates; and guidance, challenges and assignments (optional) for the class.